IELTS Speaking Topics For Part 1
The first part of the speaking section, consist of general questions and lasts for 4-5 minutes. The questions asked are the ones that are usually related to the person, and are there, to merely check, how well the person can express himself or herself in day to day situations. So, let us have a look at some of the topics asked in the first section of IELTS Speaking.
- Where is your hometown?
- Do you like your hometown?
- How often do you visit your hometown?
- What is your hometown like?
- What are the places to visit in your hometown?
- How can your home town be improved?
- Has your home town changed with time?
- How are the transportation facilities in your hometown?
- Do you think your hometown is a good place for growing children?
- Where is your home?
- Do you live in a house or a flat?
- Who do you live with?
- Are there many rooms in your home?
- What is your favourite room?
- How are the walls decorated?
- What would you change about your home?
- Do you plan to live there in the future?
- What facilities are there near your home?
- What is your neighbourhood like?
- Do most people live in houses in your country?